Hmmm am i slow or what? I love this place!
They call themselves “A Love Story from Southern Italy” and yes, though it’s a little cheesy they can call themselves whatever they want because I will still go back for some yum!
We ate in a big group of 6 adults + 5 kids so we seriously ordered quite a bit.
Here’s the menu : http://www.shangri-la.com/uploadedFiles/Shangri-la_Hotels/Singapore,_Shangri-La/dining/restaurants/waterfall/Waterfall%20Menu%20240316.pdf
But seriously, order the –
1. Beef – cos it’s yummy (see above and salivate now haha)
2. Seafood stew – we got two – fish, prawn, lobster, mussels, (maybe clams too)
3. Pasta – we got the carbonara (it’s only $19, say what?! + big portions)
4. sharing dessert platter thingy
5. some octopus appetizer thingy
tried another appetizer with mascarpone cheese and tomato but it was only okay so you can give it a miss unless you love cheese and tomatoes.
definitely a great place to bring your whole family! yay!